We want kids to know good food, have good relationship with food, understand good nutrition and most of all, to be able to enjoy one of life's greatest pleasures to the full.
We believe that expanding awareness of good food from a young age is essential. And we recognise that the key to this is in creating the right environment for children to have fun with food..
Our philosophy sits right at the heart of what we do:
- Having fun with food and in the kitchen
- Being safe, staying healthy Knowing and understanding how to keep safe in the kitchen, prepare food hygienically and recognising what makes a healthily balanced diet.
- Explore and discover Freedom to explore a world of flavours, colours and textures, discover personal favourites and ways of combining them.
- Develop skills for life Learn essential kitchen skills, which will last for life and empower children to make good food choices. Share and enjoy Uncover the joy of cooking, exploring and eating with friends.
- Social responsibility We believe we have a responsible role to play in the community by eating and shopping locally, seasonally and responsibly.
We would love to hear from you! So do get in touch to find out more:
Tel 0845 026 7788 Email email@example.com